I am headed to Las Vegas for a big social media conference so that means I will spend Valentine’s Day without my Valentine’s in the most romantic city in the world.
I will have some time tonight so In order to entertain myself, I am putting together a “Valentine’s in Vegas Scavenger Hunt.”
So far, the items that I need to find are:
1. Wedding preacher dressed as Elvis.
2. Bride and groom dressed as Elvis and Mrs. Elvis
3. Bride and groom dressed in Star Trek costumes
4. Bride sticking her head out of the top of a limo yelling either “Wahoo!” or “I’m getting married .”
5. Bride smoking a cigarette holding one of those 3 foot long drinks.
6. Couple over the age of 70 getting married.
7. Couple getting married where it is likely they have not known each other more than 24 hours .
What else do I need to add to my scavenger hunt?
And what should the prize for the winner be, especially since i will be the only one playing?