Random thoughts while sitting in the Columbus airport waiting on a delayed flight
Random thoughts while sitting in the Columbus airport waiting on a delayed flight:
- Who are Max & Erma and why do they have a restaurant?
- Why do those people working in the gify shop all wear those creepy, fuzzy troll-looking things on their shoulders?
- I do not see anyone wearing a Jim Tressel-esque vest.
- They are going to be a lot of people who will be soon be thinking “who told me that getting all these tattoo’s was a good idea?”
- Potato skins are best when you are a weary traveler.
- Girl in the blue suit, you are not as important as you think you are.
- Nobody in Columbus, OH wears a tie.
- Wait I take that back. Revise to say, “the few people who wear ties in Columbus, OH wear really colorful ties.”
- I really wish my flight wasn’t an hour late.
- It seems to me that most people who have a Blue Tooth stuck in their ear probably don;t have enough going on to warrant needing a Blue Tooth stuck in their ear.