My wife’s giant key ring…
These are my wife’s keys.
Some of my observations about the differences between my wife’s keys and mine.
- Hers weigh about 14 pounds.
- With them, she has the ability to control more than half the known universe.
- And als0 get a free children’s size Frosty at Wendy’s for the entire 2011 calendar year.
- Because of the size and metal content, she has had to register them as a weapon in six states.
- I am pretty sure she has keys for every house we have ever lived in – “just in case she forgot something.”
- The reason she can carry a giant “worthy of a middle school custodian” key ring is because she carries them in a giant purse.
- And don’t get me started on the purse…