Now just exactly why is the fridge in the middle of the kitchen…
Now I will have to wait til the morning to get the real (probably pretty mundane) answer, so I came up with thoughts of my own why the refrigerator is in the middle of the kitchen.
- A band of tiny gypsies cleans the kitchen each night and I disturbed them in the middle of cleaning behind the fridge.
- The house tilted to the left for a short while and the fridge just rolled out.
- Suzie decided to hide the Easter Eggs in a real hard to find spot.
- The fridge was thirsty,wanted a drink of water and was on it’s way over to the sink when it remembered, "hey…I’m a fridge…i have a water faucet on the front of me."
- Maybe one of the girls spilled a drink between the side of fridge and the counter and felt compelled to move the fridge, get a mop, and clean up the mess…nah, that’s crazy talk…more likely that the band of gypsies was cleaning.