Observations from an airport
Some things I observed in LaGuardia airport….
- The longer you sit in an airport, the better pretzels start to smell.
- Sweatpants are not always the best answer for people of generous size.
- Why does the clerk at the pizza place need a Blue-Tooth while they are working?
- Women in NY do not wear as much makeup or have as fancy hair as they do in Nashville.
- The longer you sit in an airport, pretzels smell even better than they did a few minutes before.
- Children generally smile more than adults do.
- Airport pretzels do not taste nearly as good as they smell.