Day 2 – Orlando
- Man there are a lot of people here for the "less-crowded" season
- I feel a bit smug about having been here two days and having spent a total of $2.16 on souvenirs. (Suzie wanted a coloring book after we saw the Barney show…again…again…)
- I love the Mr./Mrs. Peekaboo people at the Barney show at Universal. They do a great job with all the Make a Wish kids and other special needs children.
- There are a lot of sick and challenged kids in this world.
- We each had two of the Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. (don’t tell the Beautiful Bride.)
- Suzie only had chicken nuggets and fries for one meal.
- I LOVE to hear her laugh and smile and scream on roller coasters.