sometimes I wonder…
Sometimes Suzie looks at me with the widest, brightest eyes and it makes me wonder about the stuff that bounces around in her head.
- When you listen to people using words that are harder than the words you know, does it sound like what someone speaking a foreign language sounds like to me?
- Do you ever feel different than the other kids? If so, does it make you sad? It would make me really sad if it made you sad.
- Do you ever notice when kids make fun of you? I haven’t seen many kids do it, but there have been some. I am afraid there will be more down the road.
- When you have a seizure, do you know it when it is happening? Because sometimes you look scared when you are in the middle of one.
- When you get so frustrated about something, what is the best way to help you?
- I really want to know. Does God whisper things in your ear? I think he must because of the way you sing and smile so much.
There are so many things I want to know about you.