Have I mentioned that Kenzo likes to whistle?
It’s funny, because she does not come from a family of whistlers. Neither her mother nor I are whistlers. I am not aware that any of her grandparents are prolific whistlers. Kenzo, however, has a way with the whistling.
I have heard her whistle the following songs: (and please bear in mind, this is just a representative list, merely showing the variety of whistling styles and aptitude she possesses…it is no way meant to be definitive…)
- The Cha-Cha Slide
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- any song we sing at church
- the theme song from "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody"
- The Star Spangled Banner
- Oh when the saints go marching in…
- Mozart’s Piano Concerto #3, Allegro movement
- the "I’m Lovin’ It" jingle from McDonald’s
- "Next Thing You Know" by Matthew West
- The Chicken Dance
- and, of course…she has whistled "Dixie…"
For the near future, or at least until we move past the current whistling whistle stop, the artist formerly known as "The Beautiful Bride" will be known as "Whistler’s Mother."