Signs that you are old
After seeing "High School Musical" last night (which was actually very fun…) I came to the conclusion that I am much older than I think I am.
Here are the signs that spurred this conclusion:
- I have more friends who have children in high school and college than in pre-school.
- I have this thought every now and then, "you know, I really do need more fiber."
- My baby sister is 40.
- I am old enough to be Pac-Man Jones’ father. (I am not, but if I was he would be grounded for life.)
- I have hairs growing out of my ears.
- I skim the obituary page and think, "wow, he was only XX years old…that is not too far away."
- And worst of all, I can’t remember the other things I thought of that made me feel old.